I'm a recent graduate from the University of California San Diego and I'm interested in improving the quality, accessibility, and movement of information.
As an undergraduate Data Science student, I learned how to use various tools to deeply understand the meaning of data and to visualize it clearly. Along with advanced data structures and integral Computer Science topics, the curriculum included Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Calculus.
Data Federation, Analysis & Reporting
Current projects involve the use of Python, Pandas, MySQL, Google Sheets, and various API integrations to consolidate data from Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Japan. The goal of these projects is to enhance current multi-channel digital marketing performance reporting and to fully automate related tasks.
Forward Slope, Inc. - Software Engineer Intern
Feb. 2022 - April 2022
MarketFlare - Part Time Data Wrangler
Jan. 2020 - March 2022
Unite Us, Inc. - Data Analyst Summer Intern
June 2021 - July 2021
- Algorithmic Fairness & Audit: Developed, audited, and improved a classification algorithm using intersectionality analysis and preprocessing techniques in order to make it more equitable.
- ModsInCheck: A Django project that tracks moderator activity on subreddits based on the amount of posts they remove.
- DSC80 Project05: Finding the best regression function to predict ad spend for SnapChat political ads.
- Mainland China's Global Investments Visualized: Google Viz was used to tell the story of
the rise and fall of Mainland China's Global Investments.
- RTX 3070 availability: scrapes bhphotovideo.com for RTX 3070 availability and alerts the user via text if any are in stock.
I'm proficient in the following:
- Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Dask, PySpark, gspread,
- Google Visualization API, Highcharts
- Relational Algebra, Database Design
- Microsoft Azure
- OAuth 2.0 and APIs for Google Ads, Bing Ads,
Yahoo Japan Search Ads
You can find me on Twitter and Linkedin.